Laser Dentistry in Manhattan, NYC
Introducing the latest and most advanced laser dentistry technology that enables the dentists at Manhattan Dental Arts to perform many routine dental procedures minimal pain, and in some cases, no anesthetic or drills!
Laser dentistry is a very effective, drill-free treatment option for a number of dental procedures.
Our team at Manhattan Dental Arts will assess your dental needs and determine if Laser Dentistry is right for you.
For patients with cavities, periodontal or gum-related disease, preparation of porcelain veneers, or the reshaping of malformed teeth, use of laser technology offers an alternative to traditional methods. Oral and gum surgery have minimal swelling, bleeding, pain, and virtually no infection.
Benefits of the Waterlase Laser – Less Pain, Fewer Shots, Faster Recovery.
- No shots for most restorative procedures
- No drill.
- Minor surgery with no shots and no stitches
- Gum disease eliminated in fewer sessions with less pain
- Shorter chair time in most instances
- ‘Laser numbing’ of teeth in cases when a drill is necessary
- Children, phobic patients, and almost anyone can benefit
- Laser detection of cavities before they get large
- Minimally invasive procedures done in office-fewer trips to specialists’ offices
- “Laser band-aid” for ulcers and sores
- Faster healing
Want to learn more about state of the art laser dentistry? Call Manhattan Dental Arts today at (212) 247-2330 and find out if laser dentistry is right for you!